Google Sniper Review
Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing training course which is available from Clickbank. It was a very popular product developed by George Brown. George Brown made tons of money when he was 17 years old. This is the same system that he used to succeed, now he wants to help you and teach you his method. You want to know if Google Sniper can really deliver what he promised, or is it a scam. I have spent a lot of time researching it and here is my honest Google Sniper review.
It when viral when it was first published a few years ago, and it is not selling as good as before, but it is still quite popular.
Before you start, I would like to show you the sale video by George Brown.
How much does Google Sniper cost?
Here is a screen shot of the sales page.
As shown in the picture above, if you keep the switch at “ON”, you are buying the Sniper X, which cost you $47 per month. Sniper X is a product which gives you a number of Q&A training webinars. It is meant to be supplementary materials beside the main product Google Sniper 3.0 (A pdf manual which teaches you everything you need to know.)
If you switch it to “OFF”, you will only be buying the Google Sniper 3.0 training manual, which is $47 as you can see from the image below. This manual is all you need to learn affiliate marketing and it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product.
So be careful of what you are buying if you really what to try it out.
What is the Google Sniper method?
This Google Sniper training course is no different than other training courses on the market. It will teach you what you need to know to start an affiliate marketing business. They said they have a special technique which will get your website rank high on Google search result, and you don’t have to pay for any advertising and to bring traffic to your website.
Google Sniper 3.0 manual
This manual is supposed to give you all you need to know about affiliate marketing. It is only hundred plus pages. It does have some good content and it offers good information for beginners. It provides good information on keyword research and website building.
Here are the basic steps which they teach.
- How to find profitable niches.
- How to do keyword research and find good keywords.
- How to find good products on Clickbank for your niche.
- Build a Sniper site using the keyword you choose.
- Rank on the first page of Google search result and tweak your website for more profit.
What does Google Snipe promise?
- Anyone can be successful without prior experience.
- You can make $250 – $700 per campaign per month. Therefore, if you have 10 websites, you will be making $2500 minimum.
- You will be able to rank on the first page of Google with a website which only need a few pages.
- You will be able to find a niche with no competition.
- The manual is the complete system.
Can they deliver what they promised?
I don’t think so. Affiliate marketing is not as easy as you might want it to be. Let me break it down for you.
- Not everyone can be successful at affiliate marketing. There is a very steep learning curve. Also, if you don’t have writing skill, you will be getting anywhere. Especially for those who’s mother tongue is not English.
- No one can promise you that you can make money with affiliate marketing. Unless there is someone holding your hand and teaching you and correcting your work every step of the way.
- Google ranking have been evolving over the year. What he used few years ago is no longer valid, nowadays, you need a lot of content to rank high on Google search. Or your website is very popular and you have lots of visitors.
- There is no niche which has no competition. Everyone in this business is looking every day for that holy grail. Is there something that Mr. George Brown knows that other people do not? Also, he has been selling this same product for a few years already.
- I don’t think anyone can read one single manual and know everything on affiliate marketing.
Is Google Sniper a scam?
You can say it is not. It is indeed a genuine training course with decent training materials.
You can say Google Sniper is a scam. They obviously cannot deliver what they promised. There might be one in a hundred people who are able to make money with their training.
The question is, should you buy Google Sniper? My answer is NO.
The training course they offered, you can get all the information on the internet for FREE. Since their support system is no good at all. Some of the methods they teach are already out-of-date.
Is there any other good training course?
Yes, there is. If you want to learn affiliate marketing the proper way. I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate which I am a member for over 2 years already. They offer very good training and fantastic support. I can say there is no better place to learn than Wealthy Affiliate. You can read my Wealthy Affiliate Review to learn more.
You can join and try it out for free. They are open and honest, no hidden agenda. They will sell you nothing else, only give you the training and the support you need.