How To Make Money Online
There are many ways to make money online. I will tell you some of the common ways on how to make money online. This will give you an idea of what is available and you can have a more educated decision on which way you want to go. The methods I listed below aren’t the only methods, there are many many more you can find online.
Before you begin to look for ways to make money online. You have to know about yourself and decide what you are prepared to do. For example, how much money and how much time you are willing to spend. Here are some questions you need to answer before you choose which path you want to take. I would suggest you get a piece of paper to write down the answers.
Things to consider:-
- How much money are you willing to invest?
- How much time do you have?
- Do you have the skill? If not, are you prepare to invest the time to learn?
- How much do you want to earn per week?
- How fast you want to make the money?
- Do you want to build a long-term business or short-term?
Before you go ahead to join some of the programs or businesses on the internet. There is one advice I want to offer you. After you selected a program, you need to look online to see if there are reviews on it. Just search “XXXXX Review” or “XXXXX Scam” to find out how other people look at this program. Read a few of the review, both good and bad, before you make the final decision.
Be aware of the following because it is more likely to be a scam. They are easy to spot.
- When they ask you for money up-front.
- When they say you could make money EASY.
- When they tell you anyone can do it.
- When they give you money back guarantee.
- When you have to pay a lot to buy some training program.
- When they produce proof how much they made.
- When it sounds too good to be true.
Before I tell you all the other ways to make money online. Let me tell you what I do. I am an affiliate marketer and I build websites to make money online. I think it is the best way to make money online, but the catch is – not everyone is suitable. You need to have the following attributes, otherwise, you will not be successful.
- You need to know how to write normal English.
- You need to know how to use a computer.
- You need to have the desire to learn because there are lots of things you need to learn.
- You are willing to work hard.
- You need to invest few hundred dollars for the first year when you first starting out, you have to pay the monthly membership fee of $47 while you are learning.
- You need to know it is not a get-rich-quick method. It takes times to get the result.
- You need to understand when you are building a business, you might succeed or you might fail, there is no guarantee.
For each of the methods below, I will just list 3 examples each. There are too many of them to list it all. You can search to find out more information on the internet. I will separate them into different categories depends on their nature.
Manual Labor Methods
The simplest way to make money online and there is no risk involve, but it is labor intensive. You are selling your time and effort to the company. It is no different from working in a normal job and get paid for what you do. You could not make much using this method. If you don’t want to invest any money and you don’t want to learn anything new, it will be suitable for you.
- Pay to view advertisements – it is also called Pay-to-click (PTC). You are paid a small amount to watch short ads. The normal pay per ads is about $0.001. There is a way to make more if you can refer other people to the program. It cost nothing to join and you will not lose any money for joining.
- Paid Survey – you are paid to complete surveys. You will make from $0.5 to $10 to complete a survey. Before you are allowed to do the survey, you have to qualify for the survey. They normally want a certain demographics for a particular survey. If you are not qualified, some companies will not pay anything at all.
- Online data entry jobs – you are paid to do typing at home.
- Paid to write articles – if you are good at writing story or articles. The amount varies from few dollars to $100. It depends on how good you are.
These are just some of the common online labor jobs. You should be able to find more online.
Here is a book which you might like to read…….
Artistic and creative jobs
If you have talents and creative, then these jobs below are suitable for you. These jobs can make you more money than the ones above since not many people can draw, sing or design. You might have to invest in software to produce a profession product.
- Paid photography – you can upload your photos to these sites. When someone buy a copy of your photo, you get to pay. Before you can sell your photos, you have to submit a few of your photos for acceptance into the program.
- Book publishing – you can write an e-book and sell online. You can make a living if you are a good writer. If you are not good, you can polish your skill by taking some online lessons. You can sell you book with the following sites.
- Sell your own music – you know how to make music or sing well then you can sell them online.
- Sell your own art – if you are an artist and you can produce some good images, drawings or handcrafts, then you can sell it on the following sites.
Buy and sell
If you have money to invest. You can buy some cheap items online and sell them for a profit. Of course there is more risk doing this than those I listed above. Also, the investment is much higher. Virtually, you can buy and sell anything, examples are antique, cars, t-shirts, collectibles and even human skull.
The best sites to sell these things are Amazon and eBay. They have the biggest collection and they are trustworthy and they also offer good support. Below is a video which talks about how to sell on eBay.
If you have more money, you can do online share trading. Or if you feel lucky, you can also join an online casino. You might be able to win a million dollars, but winners are very few.
There are plenty of other opportunities to make money online. You can join Multilevel marketing. You can also get paid playing video games or uploading videos of your cats and dogs to Youtube. (It is another form of affiliate marketing.) You could also make money on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. (Also affiliate marketing.)
So if you want to learn how to make money online. The best way is you learn affiliate marketing first, then you will know all the other ways. It really opened up the doors for me when I first started. I now fully understand all the different ways to make money online. I am sure it will help you as well. Click on the banner below to join.