First of all, what is Wealthy Affiliate?
• A training center where you can learn everything about Affiliate Marketing. They have hundreds of videos and web lessons.
• A web hosting provider where they host your websites and provide you with technical support, e.g. regular backup, site health statistics and technical problem solving if necessary?
• A community of like-minded people who want to build a successful affiliate marketing business.
• A business partner which you can promote their business and get a commission.
• A social platform where you can socialize and exchange ideas with other members.
I have been with Wealthy Affiliate for more than five years already. I have seen some people who are able to build a successful business and some who failed. It all depends on how good you are with what you wanted to do and also your dedication and drive. Not every one of us is able to build a business from scratch.
So what is the real value of Wealthy Affiliate? There are many other places where you can learn affiliate marketing or you can learn from books you borrowed in the library. Why choose Wealthy Affiliate can pay for a membership?
The Wealthy Affiliate community is the real value of their platform. This community is very active 24/7. If you ask a question and someone will give you an answer, sometimes immediately if your question is simple. Where else can you get such support? It is easier to give you an idea what our members do daily in this list below.
- They discuss about which affiliate programs are profitable.
- How to solve problem on their website.
- How to rank higher on Google search.
- They socialize and tell others of what they did – holiday, child birth, birthday and hobbies, etc.
- How much money they made or how much they want to make.
- How they feel, how they succeed or struggle with their businesses.
- They request other people to visit their website and leave comments.
- Say hello to new members.
- Live chat with other members online.
These are just some of the more common things that are happening daily. There are some not so common ones; like fund raising or competition on who write more content in a month, etc.
There is so much support and messages that you might feel overwhelmed sometimes. If you are serious about making money doing affiliate marketing, I would suggest you join and try it out. Click here to join and have a free trial for 2 weeks.